OCR NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION
Source: HHS Office for Civil Rights
Our Agency complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Our Agency does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages If you need these services, find our information our our contact us page.
If you believe that we have failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Our Agency Director by calling our office number found on the contact page. This person will direct you to our 1557 coordinator.
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, please call our office. We are available to help you. You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at
https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services,
200 Independence Avenue SW.
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201
Toll Free: 1-800-868-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD).
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.